Currently, the English development is currently taking place with a different html document than the one referred to here.
There are 5 different possible translations tasks into a different (human) language. Before you start on any translation, you should get in touch with me to ensure that your work is not being duplicated.
1. Use the current English (or French) version of the website but enhanced by having available robot commands in language X.
For example, if you go to http://reeborg.ca/world.html, you can type and run the following program:
from reeborg_fr import * move() avance() # French equivalent
For this level of tranlsation, all that is needed is a reeborg_xx.py file, where xx is the standard two-letter code for a given language.
def tourne_à_droite(): # notice the accent on à for i in range(3): tourne_a_gauche()
If you go to https://github.com/aroberge/reeborg/tree/master/src/libraries/brython/Lib/site-packages you will see three such language files (one for English, one for French, and the third, incomplete and most likely buggy one for Spanish). You can use either the English or the French one as a model.
2. Translate the English messages provided by Reeborg. There are two examples of such files (translation_en.js and translation_fr.js) located here at https://github.com/aroberge/reeborg/tree/master/src/lang.
4. Have a special world page with interface in a different language. These are html files located in https://github.com/aroberge/reeborg The English version is world.html and the French version is monde.html
5. Translate the current documentation.
6. Create a new default world menu and possibly translate/adapt the existing worlds.